Connected California is a free program to help you:
- Find low-cost internet service and devices for your home so you can get online.
- Learn foundational computer skills, such as how to navigate the internet.
- Find and use online resources to improve your life. We can help you find online courses to assist with career development, applying for a job and more!
How It Works
- Contact us and a Navigator will be assigned to respond.
- You can expect a response within 24 hours of reaching out Monday through Friday.
- We’ll work with you one-on-one by phone to discuss your needs and find out how we can help.
- Call: 1-800-790-5319
- Text: 626-873-8396
- Email: email@example.com
- Use the link below
Get connected with Digital Navigators, kind and skilled experts, who can offer patient and personalized assistance in English and Spanish.
This program is supported in whole or in part by the U.S. Institute of Museum and Library Services under the provisions of the American Rescue Plan Act, administered in California by the State Librarian.Open Resource