Beanstack allows you to:
- Keep track of each family member's reading logs, progress, and rewards on one account.
- Log reading from home or on the go.
- See reading events at the library and register right from the site.
- Complete activities to gain additional rewards while exploring what the library has to offer.
- Read and write book reviews of the books you read.
- Explore book lists and create a “wish list” of things you’d like to read in the future.
Beanstack can be used on a computer or through an app on your other devices.
Once you've created an account, you can register for the challenges that show up on your home screen. Only challenges available to your age group will appear on this screen. You can log your reading by clicking the “Log Reading and Activities” button on the top left of the page. Logging your reading from this location will automatically fill into a challenge if it meets the requirements AND you have registered for the challenge, or you can log your reading directly into each challenge.
If you have difficulty using the website or app, contact the library for assistance. If you don't use a computer but would like to participate, you can contact the library to set up your account and log your reading.
- Make sure to register for the challenge if you want your logged reading to count towards it.
- Toggle between readers to see what’s available for different age groups.
- Read your way through the challenges to earn badges, and possibly prizes. Not all challenges have a prize: check the challenge descriptions for details.
- Check back regularly to see what new challenges are available.